ZOVII ZHL Alarmed Grip LockClasp N’ Go! The ZHL Grip-Lock is designed to be lightweight, the use of nylon material makes it easy and convenient to carry around, it features a alloy steel locking pin with a pushdown mechanism, an anti-theft security alarm and a weatherproof casing.
- Nylon Body
- 10mm Carbide-Reinforced Hardened Steel Locking Pin
- Built-in 120dB Anti-Theft Security Alarm
- Water Resistant
Common set-up mistakes:
- Ensure the clear cellophane on the battery is removed before inserting. When the battery is successfully inserted into the device a loud shriek will be heard.
- Ensure the battery is inserted correctly into the battery housing of the lock.
- Listen for the beeps of the alarm to set and unset the alarm. One beep sets the alarm and two unsets it
About the Zovii Alarmed SeriesIf your Zovii alarmed padlock is tampered with by the would-be thief the vibration sensor built into the lock housing will be triggered. The alarm will then issue a series of warning beeps to the thief. If the thief continues to tamper with the lock the full 120dB alarm will be triggered. Each ZOVII lock is supplied with 3 keys and 1 coded tag for replacement purposes. The built-in Zovii padlock alarm is 120dB loud and can be heard up to 500 meters away. The batteries are standard CR2 Lithium batteries available from most supermarkets and cost in the region of £3 – £5.
As Featured In: